KenGen Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme & KenGen Defined Contribution Scheme (2012) are pension schemes for employees working for Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited. The two schemes are registered with RBA and the core business is to provide pension and other retirement benefits to its members and beneficiaries.
The schemes seeks to engage an Accounts Assistant for a period of for a period of 4-months fixed contract from 1st November 2019 to 28th February 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Prepare relevant vouchers as required and with all supporting documents
- Receiving payment claims and supporting documents
- Checking invoices against supporting documents in preparation for payment
- Perform assigned duties, under direction of the Finance team
- Filing of Scheme documents
- Observe the AFO so as to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor
The job holder must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Minimum 1 year working experience preferably in Pension Accounting
If you qualify, please submit your application through email, along with a detailed CV, stating desired remuneration, copies of certificates and testimonials so as to reach us on or before close of business 18th October 2019. Candidates who will not be contacted by 1st November 2019 should treat their applications as unsuccessful.Trust Secretary
KenGen Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme,